CISF Recruitment 2023 | Constable Driver and Constable Driver-cum-Pump Operator (Driver Fire Service)
CISF Recruitment 2023: All the educated and eligible youth of the country who want to get job in CISF are informed that Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is going to recruit 451 posts of Constable Driver and Constable Driver-cum-Pump Operator (Driver Fire Service). According to the released advertisement, interested youth can apply online from 23 January to 22 February 2023. Information related to CISF Recruitment 2023 is given below. With the help of which you can get more information about this recruitment.
CISF Recruitment 2023: Basic Details
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Constable Driver and Constable Driver-cum-Pump Operator (Driver Fire Service)
|23 January 2023
|22 February 2023
CISF Recruitment 2023: Fee Details
CISF Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
|Minimum age: 21 years
|Maximum age: 27 years
|Age Relaxation Extra as per CISF Recruitment Rules.
CISF Recruitment 2023: Qualification Details
|Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Constable Driver-cum-Pump Operator (Driver Fire Service)
CISF Recruitment 2023: Vacancies Details
|No Of Posts
|Constable DCPO (Driver Fire Service)
CISF Recruitment 2023: Physical Standard
How to apply online for CISF Recruitment 2023:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of CISF whose link is given below.
- After this you have to register here and after that you have to log in
- After this, the information asked here will have to be filled correctly and the documents will have to be uploaded.
- After this you have to pay the fees related to this form
- Now you have to take a printout of this form.
CISF Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- PST/PET, Documentation & Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Detailed Medical Examination
CISF Recruitment 2023: Some Important Links