DRDO – DRDL Apprentice Vacancy 2023-24
DRDO – DRDL Apprentice 2023: Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) has released the notification for the engagement of ITI trainees under the Apprentices act, 1961 for one year apprenticeship training. Application are invited for the recruitment of ITI Apprenticeship Trainee.
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Laboratory (DRDL)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Stipend||Minimum 7000/- Per Month|
|Application Start||17 January 2023|
|Application End||10 February 2023|
Eligible Criteria for DRLR Apprentice 2023
Qualification: 10th + ITI Pass (Candidates passed the qualifying exam and certified by NCVT are only eligible.)
Eligible ITI Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist (Grinder), Carpenter, Welder, Electrician, Diesel Mechanice, Electronics Mechanic, Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, Painter, Computer Operator and Programmming Assistant (COPA), Draughtsman (Civil), Foundryman.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Apprenticeship Registration||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DRDO CVRDE Apprentice 2022 Online Application Started
DRDO CVRDE Apprenticeship 2022: Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from ITI pass qualified candidates for ITI Apprenticeship Training under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Eligible Criteria for CVRDE Apprentice
|Essential Qualifications||Candidates Should have passed from ITI recognized by NCVT.|
|ITI Passing Years||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Age Limit (as on 01/09/2022)||Minimum: 18 Years
Eligible ITI Trades for DRDO CVRDE Apprentice 120 Vacancies
|ITI Trade Name||Vacancies|
|COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)||20|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Duration of training & Stipend
Candidates will be selected for apprenticeship training for ONE Year. Stipend is given below as per government of India rules.
|COPA, Painter, Plumber & Welder||Rs. 7700/- Per Month|
|Carpenter, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Rs. 8050/- Per Month|
Note: – No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of apprenticeship training.
- ITI Apprentice Training: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by screening test/interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
- Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as Per Dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply
- Applications are to be submitted online through the RAC official website rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. community certificate, address, email and mobile number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage, in case of CGPA, Candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidate are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Last Date for the receipt of application: 16 November 2022
|Apply Online||Login | Registration|
|Apprentice Registration||Click Here|
|DRDO Official Website||Click Here|
DRDO PXE Apprentice Recruitment 2022
DRDO Apprentice: Proof and Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur is a premier establishment under ‘Defense Research and Development Organization’ (DRDO), Ministry of Defense invites applications from Engineering Graduate, Diploma and ITI holders for recruitment of Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship under Apprentices Act 1961.
DRDO PXE Apprentice Category
|Category / Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice (BE/B. Tech)||09|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||42|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI)||22|
DRDO PXE Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
|BE / B. Tech||Graduate In Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Mechanical engineering discipline.|
|Diploma||Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering.|
|ITI||ITI in Electronics / Electrician / Fitter / machinist / Carpenter / Welder / Diesel Mechanic|
|The fresh pass-out candidates (passed their respective courses in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022) are only eligible for apply. Candidates with post-graduation degrees need not to apply.|
Age Limit: as per Apprentice Act.
Stipend Per Month of DRDO Apprentice PXE 2022
Graduate Apprentice: 9000/- PM
Technician Apprentice: 8000/- Per Month
Trade Apprentice: 7000/- to 7700/- Per Month
DRDO Apprentice PXE Selection Procedures:
- The selection of PXE will be done through the applications received by the Board and the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the essential qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview which will be conducted through video conferencing (virtual mode) only.
- After the interview, only the selected candidates will be offered the appointment letter through e-mail.
How to Apply DRDO PXE Apprentice
- Go through the official notification carefully before applying.
- Candidates of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice are required to register on NATS Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Trade Apprentice (ITI pass) candidates are required to register on NAPS portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Fill out the form given below. Handwritten form will not be accepted.
- After filling the form by typing all the information from the computer, take a printout of it, then paste the passport size photograph on it properly and sign the applicant.
- Create a PDF file by scanning the filled application form and all supporting documents – eligibility mark sheet.
- One scanned copy of application form and documents should be sent in PDF format only by email to [email protected] before the last date.
- Last date for the receipt of application: 02 September 2022.
Official Notification: Click Here